Easy to make, healthy, and most importantly, supremely delicious.
This summer recipe will be sure to make it into your weekly rotation.
Makes 4 Servings
- Cook garlic in oil in a small heavy saucepan over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 2 minutes. .
- Pour oil through a sieve into a large heatproof bowl and discard garlic.
- Cool oil, then toss with tomatoes, shallot, chile, fish sauce, and lime juice.
- Bring water, salt, and ginger to a boil in a large pot, then boil shrimp until just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and discard ginger. Add shrimp to tomatoes, then add peanuts.
- Toss to combine and season with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Share this Post