Tomato, Feta and Cucumber Salad
Summer is one of our favorite times of year because fresh produce is so readily abundant and delicious. Here is a timeless recipe that is both quick and simple, yet so incredibly tasty! Hope you enjoy!
- Combine the Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions and Half of the Feta Cheese in a Large Serving Bowl.
- Whisk the Oil, Vinegar, Sugar and Lemon Juice in a Mixing Bowl
- Season the Dressing with Salt and Pepper.
- Pour the Dressing Over the Salad and Toss to Coat.
- Season to Taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle the Rest of the Feta Over the Salad and Enjoy!
And that’s it! You have a delicious summer salad for 6.
Pretty easy, right?